root. (manly) vigour
- ᴹ✶wegō “man; warrior” ✧ Ety/ING; Ety/WEG
- ᴹ✶wegtē “manhood” ✧ Ety/WEG
- N. gweith “manhood; man-power, troop of able bodied men, host, regiment” ✧ Ety/WEG
- ᴹ✶weʒē “manhood, vigour” ✧ Ety/WEG
- ᴹQ. vie “manhood, vigour, manhood, vigour; [ᴱQ.] teors, *penis” ✧ Ety/WEG
- ᴹQ. vea “adult, manly, vigorous, adult; vigorous, manly” ✧ Ety/WEG
Beware, older languages below! The languages below were invented during Tolkien's earlier period and should be used with caution. Remember to never, ever mix words from different languages!