Well met! You have found an elvish book, Parf Edhellen, dedicated to the fictional languages in Tolkien's legendarium.
About the website
This website is dedicated to Tolkien's languages, with an emphasis on the elvish languages of his legendarium. Our dictionary consists of imported glosses from a variety of quality dictionaries, categorised and searchable by sense, conjugation and more. You can read more on our about page.
The dictionary contains 82600 words, 45905 active glosses and 59 phrases. The community has posted 1328 comments, finished 50570 flashcards and given 368 thanks. You can access more statistics by going to Contributors.
Gloss of the hour
agarwaenmasculine name. Blood-stained
Phrase of the day
Annon edhellen, edro hi ammen! Fennas nogothrim, lasto beth lammen!
Elvish gate open now for us! Doorway of the Dwarf-folk listen to the word of my tongue! Gandalf's commanding words by Durin's gate.
The 10 most recent activities.
- 2020-06-03T14:31:18+00:00 Melui Nínuihên wrote a comment in "Walking in/below starlight" in Sindarin?.
- 2020-06-03T12:23:49+00:00 Martha liked a comment in Phrase “Lord's prayer” by Aldaleon.
- 2020-06-03T12:23:35+00:00 Martha liked a comment in Phrase “Lord's prayer” by Aldaleon.
- 2020-06-03T12:15:17+00:00 Martha completed their first flashcard.
- 2020-06-03T12:14:26+00:00 Martha changed their profile.
- 2020-06-02T01:46:04+00:00 Aldaleon wrote a comment in "Walking in/below starlight" in Sindarin?.
- 2020-06-01T18:59:04+00:00 Alaina Gillespie completed 50 flashcards.
- 2020-06-01T15:03:02+00:00 Melui Nínuihên wrote a comment in "Walking in/below starlight" in Sindarin?.
- 2020-06-01T14:28:02+00:00 Melui Nínuihên wrote a comment in 🔥 Feedback on Parf Edhellen.
- 2020-06-01T14:05:39+00:00 Melui Nínuihên changed their profile.