This is an Elvish Book, Parf Edhellen, dedicated to Tolkien's languages.
This website is dedicated to Tolkien's languages, with an emphasis on the elvish languages of his legendarium. Our dictionary consists of imported glosses from a variety of quality dictionaries. You can read more on our about page.
Parf Edhellen is a non-profit, non-commercial endeavor. It is developed and maintained by Leonard. Please contact us on Twitter if you would like to get in touch, @parmaeldo. If you are a developer, you can also follow the project on Github.
5~C t$7ÏR `B 1U7JdEなt$7T Á
Ná merye i turuhalmeri!
Merry Christmas in Quenya. Translated by the Mellonath Daeron.
The 10 most recent activities.
- 2018-09-20T08:27:36+00:00 Cyprin Mason completed 10 flashcards.
- 2018-09-20T08:25:54+00:00 Cyprin Mason completed their first flashcard.
- 2018-09-20T08:25:21+00:00 Cyprin Mason logged in for the first time.
- 2018-09-20T03:30:33+00:00 Ro' Elgarob completed 200 flashcards.
- 2018-09-20T00:11:26+00:00 Johanne Müller wrote a comment in How to write 'decide' in Sindarin and Quenya?.
- 2018-09-19T22:03:20+00:00 Dinah Cohen changed their avatar.
- 2018-09-19T22:02:31+00:00 Dinah Cohen logged in for the first time.
- 2018-09-19T17:47:20+00:00 Sami Paldanius wrote a comment in How to write 'decide' in Sindarin and Quenya?.
- 2018-09-19T17:26:24+00:00 SirDurpsalot completed their first flashcard.
- 2018-09-19T17:22:47+00:00 SirDurpsalot changed their profile.