Well met! You have found an elvish book, Parf Edhellen, dedicated to the fictional languages in Tolkien's legendarium.
About the website
This website is dedicated to Tolkien's languages, with an emphasis on the elvish languages of his legendarium. Our dictionary consists of imported glosses from a variety of quality dictionaries, categorised and searchable by sense, conjugation and more. You can read more on our about page.
The dictionary contains 76078 words, 42196 active glosses and 54 phrases. The community has posted 716 comments, finished 27501 flashcards and given 197 thanks. You can access more statistics by going to Contributors.
Gloss of the hour
cramnoun. cake of compressed flour or meal
Phrase of the day
57H`N jt% = 57H`N jt% = iEej#3H Á
Noro lim, noro lim, Asfaloth!
Glorfindels cry as he rode swiftly towards Rivendell.
The 10 most recent activities.
- 2019-02-21T17:13:19+00:00 Michael Gionfriddo wrote a comment in Tolkien's word "leithian" and associated forms (e.g., "leithia," "leith").
- 2019-02-21T17:01:44+00:00 Billy Waddell wrote a comment in Star Wanderer.
- 2019-02-21T16:32:21+00:00 Röandil wrote a comment in Star Wanderer.
- 2019-02-21T16:31:07+00:00 Röandil changed their profile.
- 2019-02-21T16:30:30+00:00 Röandil wrote a comment in Star Wanderer.
- 2019-02-21T16:25:53+00:00 Röandil logged in for the first time.
- 2019-02-21T16:16:49+00:00 Michael Gionfriddo logged in for the first time.
- 2019-02-21T04:30:36+00:00 Brad Benjamin wrote a comment in MAJOR UPDATE on "The King's Letter".
- 2019-02-21T04:19:23+00:00 Brad Benjamin liked a comment in MAJOR UPDATE on "The King's Letter".
- 2019-02-20T23:20:24+00:00 Elaran wrote a comment in MAJOR UPDATE on "The King's Letter".