Well met! You have found an elvish book, Parf Edhellen, dedicated to the fictional languages in Tolkien's legendarium.
About the website
This website is dedicated to Tolkien's languages, with an emphasis on the elvish languages of his legendarium. Our dictionary consists of imported glosses from a variety of quality dictionaries, categorised and searchable by sense, conjugation and more. You can read more on our about page.
The dictionary contains 76078 words, 42196 active glosses and 54 phrases. The community has posted 675 comments, finished 26895 flashcards and given 184 thanks. You can access more statistics by going to Contributors.
Gloss of the hour
Phrase of the day
AE 5,Dx 26Yw1Eな^zえ = AE 5,Dx xwP%1Ej^ = AE 5,Dx 37zD1Eな^zえ = X# w6Ykt^AT`B z7qpT1Ej^ -
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
The notorious Ring Verse, in its original form, in the very vile tongue of Mordor.
The 10 most recent activities.
- 2019-01-20T16:42:39+00:00 Tamas Ferencz wrote a comment in Help Checking Name Translation.
- 2019-01-20T10:32:13+00:00 Luissel wrote a comment in Help Checking Name Translation.
- 2019-01-19T19:27:40+00:00 Anoriel completed 50 flashcards.
- 2019-01-19T19:04:02+00:00 Anoriel completed 10 flashcards.
- 2019-01-19T18:49:50+00:00 Anoriel completed their first flashcard.
- 2019-01-19T18:49:14+00:00 Anoriel changed their profile.
- 2019-01-19T18:47:49+00:00 Anoriel logged in for the first time.
- 2019-01-19T05:50:18+00:00 Geoffrey Scott Hiler II logged in for the first time.
- 2019-01-19T04:15:05+00:00 Linnéa Rowlatt logged in for the first time.
- 2019-01-19T03:51:12+00:00 Aldaleon wrote a comment in Account “Walter Green”.