Well met! You have found an elvish book, Parf Edhellen, dedicated to the fictional languages in Tolkien's legendarium.
About the website
This website is dedicated to Tolkien's languages, with an emphasis on the elvish languages of his legendarium. Our dictionary consists of imported glosses from a variety of quality dictionaries, categorised and searchable by sense, conjugation and more. You can read more on our about page.
The dictionary contains 76079 words, 42195 active glosses and 54 phrases. The community has posted 816 comments, finished 30759 flashcards and given 252 thanks. You can access more statistics by going to Contributors.
Gloss of the hour
Phrase of the day
AE 5,Dx 26Yw1Eな^zえ = AE 5,Dx xwP%1Ej^ = AE 5,Dx 37zD1Eな^zえ = X# w6Ykt^AT`B z7qpT1Ej^ -
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
The notorious Ring Verse, in its original form, in the very vile tongue of Mordor.
The 10 most recent activities.
- 2019-04-26T09:35:14+00:00 Bo Liljeberg completed their first flashcard.
- 2019-04-26T09:34:50+00:00 Bo Liljeberg logged in for the first time.
- 2019-04-26T07:02:34+00:00 Bri Hooper completed their first flashcard.
- 2019-04-26T04:52:51+00:00 Bri Hooper logged in for the first time.
- 2019-04-25T23:53:18+00:00 Lawson Cogburn logged in for the first time.
- 2019-04-25T22:13:30+00:00 Candelaria María de la Cruz Julianelli Bosch logged in for the first time.
- 2019-04-25T07:47:35+00:00 Ellían Aërenion completed their first flashcard.
- 2019-04-25T07:44:40+00:00 Shilo Arrant completed 50 flashcards.
- 2019-04-25T07:36:54+00:00 Rebecca Preter 1 logged in for the first time.
- 2019-04-25T07:36:30+00:00 Rebecca Preter logged in for the first time.