Well met! You have found an elvish book, Parf Edhellen, dedicated to the fictional languages in Tolkien's legendarium.
About the website
This website is dedicated to Tolkien's languages, with an emphasis on the elvish languages of his legendarium. Our dictionary consists of imported glosses from a variety of quality dictionaries, categorised and searchable by sense, conjugation and more. You can read more on our about page.
The dictionary contains 76078 words, 42196 active glosses and 54 phrases. The community has posted 706 comments, finished 27462 flashcards and given 196 thanks. You can access more statistics by going to Contributors.
Gloss of the hour
hlussënoun. whispering sound
Phrase of the day
aD7R t~C7E an~B 1ÎE7R 5#a|D -
Kare mára kwí tyare naxa.
An example how to express suppositions in Quenya.
The 10 most recent activities.
- 2019-02-17T10:36:37+00:00 Chloe Mason changed their profile.
- 2019-02-17T10:33:58+00:00 Minja Mitrović logged in for the first time.
- 2019-02-17T10:30:23+00:00 Chloe Mason logged in for the first time.
- 2019-02-17T03:20:51+00:00 Sonja Faris (Sonny) logged in for the first time.
- 2019-02-16T16:51:37+00:00 Angie B completed 10 flashcards.
- 2019-02-16T16:49:17+00:00 Angie B completed their first flashcard.
- 2019-02-16T16:48:55+00:00 Angie B logged in for the first time.
- 2019-02-16T16:12:47+00:00 Brent Batla modified a comment in Your Fairytale Begins Here.
- 2019-02-16T16:11:40+00:00 Brent Batla wrote a comment in Your Fairytale Begins Here.
- 2019-02-16T16:10:00+00:00 Brent Batla logged in for the first time.