Well met! You have found an elvish book, Parf Edhellen, dedicated to the fictional languages in Tolkien's legendarium.
About the website
This website is dedicated to Tolkien's languages, with an emphasis on the elvish languages of his legendarium. Our dictionary consists of imported glosses from a variety of quality dictionaries, categorised and searchable by sense, conjugation and more. You can read more on our about page.
The dictionary contains 97014 words, 43560 active glosses and 60 phrases. The community has posted 1781 comments, finished 74636 flashcards and given 492 thanks. You can access more statistics by going to Contributors.
Gloss of the hour
dolmedplace name. Wet Head
Phrase of the day
Noro lim, noro lim, Asfaloth!
Glorfindels cry as he rode swiftly towards Rivendell.
The 10 most recent activities.
- 2021-06-16T19:42:42+00:00 Ismael Neftalí wrote a comment in Help for correct translation..
- 2021-06-16T11:59:31+00:00 Jesse van der Duin completed 10 flashcards.
- 2021-06-16T11:41:31+00:00 Jesse van der Duin completed their first flashcard.
- 2021-06-15T07:05:26+00:00 Emrys changed their profile.
- 2021-06-15T04:24:39+00:00 Kane Davis completed 10 flashcards.
- 2021-06-15T04:21:45+00:00 Kane Davis completed their first flashcard.
- 2021-06-13T00:29:51+00:00 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ✩ completed their first flashcard.
- 2021-06-11T19:44:16+00:00 Balonek, Micaiah completed their first flashcard.
- 2021-06-09T01:42:07+00:00 Lhindîr completed 50 flashcards.
- 2021-06-08T17:18:27+00:00 Tarwatirno completed 10 flashcards.