malle téna lende númenna
a road [once] went straight westward
- malle tēra lende nūmenna → Malle tēna lende nūmenna “road straight went Westward” ✧ SD/310
- malle tēra lende nūmenna → malle tēra lende nūmenna “road straight went westward” ✧ LR/047
- Ad. adûn izindi batân tâidô ayadda “[the] road west once went straight, (lit.) west straight road once went” ✧ SD/247
- malle tēra lende nūmenna ✧ LR/047; LR/056
- Malle tēna lende nūmenna ✧ SD/310
Beware, older languages below! The languages below were invented during Tolkien's earlier period and should be used with caution. Remember to never, ever mix words from different languages!